One of a kind new Folly(Tiny House Shell) from Hobbitat.
The Earl Grey has an oversized Tiny House Shell checking in at 11′ by 23′. The interior is 11′ by 16′ with the covered porch totaling 11′ by 7′.
This Folly Includes
- Reclaimed chestnut flooring
- Reclaimed fir & yellow pine exposed framing
- Repurposed double 2 ½’ lap wood siding for ceiling
- Re-sawn, reclaimed Douglas fir/ yellow pine 1×10 paneling with nail “tracks”
- Reclaimed tobacco barn exterior siding
- Repurposed Pella Architectural grade windows
- Antique, re-hung true leaded glass windows with backer bars.
- Nice old porch swing with swing springs
- Corrugated curved metal ceiling on porch
- 6/4’ Black Locust porch flooring raised and milled locally
- Continuous wrapped foam insulation sidewalls and floor, batt insulation in ceiling
- Very substantial pressure treated base ready to set on level pad
- Beautiful old redwood barn door, cleaned and re-hung with weather stripping
- Emtek door hardware
- Electric to ceiling for fan/ light, switch and outlet roughed in